Monday, July 28, 2008

THE BLUES

I feel the blues coming. Yes. It could've been a mistake, a misunderstanding. Maybe she just wanted a cup of cofee, enjoying a few movies in company of a smart guy. Maybe she just intended to have nice conversations with no compromises attached.

Maybe she just wanted another things. Maybe I couldn't understand her needs. Maybe she just needed the old armoured guy with the sword ready to defend her to help her fighting her devils meanwhile she was looking for more meaningful things. Maybe I'm just sad because I spend the whole day listening Melina, a kind of sad song I tought I'd forgotten in the realms of my childhood (more precisely from the old songs from Camilo Sesto my mother used to listen while she was doing the chores).

La huella de tu canto echó raíces, Melina
Y vuelven a reir tus ojos tristes, Melina

Damn!

No comments: