Sunday, July 27, 2008

HOLDING WITH CARE

That's new for me. I must confess it.

I told her, "I feel like in junior high". One day my mind is fully into the job, dealing with my schedule and the sometimes cumbersome and mature job assignments and the next day, boom! I just cannot forget the feelings over my skin. It's like to have been transported back, to that night when, with a long stem rose in a hand and my shyness on the face tried for the first time to approach somebody... an event which resulted in a total failure and the first time I had to suffer the bitternes from others' love.

That moment got me frozen. Maybe for 18 years. I decided that if love had to be a painful and unsuccesful treatment, then I'd have to stop trying to touch anybody. Another one of the many doors I closed behind me a lot of years ago.

And we're here now, learning how to touch, how to speak, how to whisper, how to hond hands, how and when to kiss. It's like a crash course into love techniques, a course I must've passed a long time ago but, with the unexpected opportunity, I've got the chance to do it again. But let me tell ya something fellas, I wanna try over and over and over. It's just a great thing to discover feelings, responses. If I fail, I promess I'll do it better the next time. Just let me learn from you... and don't stop smiling!

BTW, I had to write this post in english not for a snobbish point fo view. In fact I'm just affraid to be read like a junior high freshman looking for his first advice. Well, if I think about it twice... maybe I'm just a junior high freshman, looking for his first advice... but I dont mind!

Cheers.

No comments: